May 21, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...the sun is rising.  I wonder if it will be another summery day today.

I am thinking...that I need to change my way of thinking.

I am thankful...that my daughters did so well at their dance recital Saturday.  I'm so proud of them!

In the kitchen...probably something easy tonight.  And then I plan on making a special treat with the girls from my pinterest recipe collection.

I am wearing...Workout clothes.  White tanktop and black shorts.  Going to wear black and white to work today, too.  I need to add some color to my life!

I am creating...this great idea - I used water bottles, crystal light mixes and Starbucks gift cards - for my daughters' classroom and dance teachers.

I am going... to have Friday off this week.  Cannot wait for a much needed day off before a busy long weekend.

I am reading...Beth Moore's Daniel study - almost done!  Also almost done with Stuck in The Middle.  And I read chapter 3 of A Confident Heart last night.  Really, REALLY spoke to me.

I am hoping...Friday comes quickly.  There's something wrong with the fact that I only live for the weekends.  I need to do something to change this.

I am looking forward to...a 4-day weekend.  

I am learning...that I need to make some positive changes in my life.

Around the house...Getting ready for dance company auditions.  Opening all of the windows to enjoy the warm weather.  Last day of school for Lil' Sis is this Tuesday.  Big Sis still has about 3 weeks left, I think.

I am pondering...why I dislike weekdays so much.

A favorite quote for today...You God, are my god, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water.  -Psalm 63:1

One of my favorite things...Watermelon

A few plans for the rest of the week: last day of dance classes for the school year.  Last Girl Scout meeting (a fun picnic) for the school year.  No work on Friday!

A peek into my day...ack - I have no relevant pictures to share right now.  Need to get caught up on loading pictures from this weekend onto my camera.  Guess that's what I'll do on my day off this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment