May 17, 2012

Pinterest Recipe Challenge

I have posted over 50 recipes on pinterest since I joined a month or two ago.  They all look so yummy, but I wouldn't know as I haven't tried a single one!  So, to spice up our boring menu I am going to challenge myself to make at least once new recipe a week from my pins.  Sounds easy enough, right?

The hard part will be choosing where to start.  Right now I'm thinking about this:

Chocolate chip granola bars

But in the spirit of summer, this looks really good, too:

Banana/Pineapple/Coconut Popsicles
Or maybe I should make something for dinner, like this:

Garlic Pork Chops

Who knows what I'll end up making, but I am excited to start trying some new recipes!  I find cooking and baking relaxing, most of the time.  And I really enjoying getting the girls involved as it is never to early to start to learn how to cook.  Changing things up a bit by adding some new recipes to our menu will keep us all on our toes this summer. I'm sure we'll create some good memories and hopefully will find some recipes that are keepers.  I am looking forward to sharing my pinterest recipe adventures with you this summer!

What delicious things have you found on pinterest lately?


I'll be linking these posts up to Works for Me Wednesday.  Go there for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment